Application migrations with automated tools, repeatable processes, and proven methodologies including Automated Application Modeling and Reverse Engineering for automated application documentation. Forward Engineering for the automated migration of various legacy languages to modern object oriented languages.
- Automated application modernization
- Automated documentation of your legacy applications
- Transform your legacy applications to an internet based, object oriented technology
mLogica’s application modernization plaform is a solution that transforms your mainframe applications (Cobol, JCL, ADA, etc.) and platforms (AS/400, DB2, etc.), SAP, Oracle Financial Applications, or legacy applications (C, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, etc.) to a modern Engineered System. The technical model ensures that your environment is modernized; the financial model ensures that your costs goes down.
mLogica provides a roadmap of your legacy applications through artificial intelligence based software modeling, analysis, and transformation.
What Happens without Application Modeling
- Changing the code in one area can impact the code in other areas; but you don’t know where and how
- You don’t know which subroutines and sub programs are dead or never used
- Writing test and use cases is difficult and time consuming
- Modernization is impossible. Rewriting the application is the only solution; or is it??
- Manual rewriting has a 6 times higher probability of failing than automated approach
- Cost of rewrite is also 6-8 times higher than an automated approach
- Duration of a manual re-write is 30 times longer than automated approach
Our migration solutions can help you reduce complexity and cost, ensure flexibility and performance, and simplify the migration of your applications, databases, and systems infrastructure.