mLogica and its principal resources are well published in the field of Databases, Business Intelligence and Application Development. This includes books, white papers, periodicals, and journals; and speaking engagements at a variety of events, tradeshows, and seated seminars.
Mr. Okhandiar is the president and CEO of mLogica, Inc. He is responsible for the overall business and technology direction of the company. He has over 20 years of experience in managing technology businesses.
Books, Presentations and Articles
- October 2012 – Presentation with Oracle Executives on Heterogeneous Database Migration to Oracle platform
- December 2011 – Book – Contributing author to: Migrating to the Cloud, Oracle Client / Server Modernization; Chapter 11 (Oracle: T. Laszewski and P. Nauduri)
- December 2010 – In-Memory Databases – Boston, MA
- December 2012 – In-Memory Databases – New York, NY
Coleman Research Group for Investor Community
- July 2014 – In-Memory Business Intelligence Market Overview in the context of Tableau Software
- October 2013 – Oracle 12c, Appliances and NoSQL
- August 2013 – SAP HANA, Oracle, Hadoop and Open Source Solutions
- July 2013 – Hadoop and NoSQL technology impact on Traditional Companies and Emerging Players
- June 2013 – Big Data Sources Integration Market Overview
- May 2013 – In-Memory Business Intelligence Market Overview
- April 2013 – Machine Data Analytics Market Overview
- March, 2013 – Big Data Analytics Market Overview
- February, 2013 – Enterprise Data Integration Market Overview
- October, 2012 – Big Data Analytics Market Overview
- October 2012 – In-Memory Technology Market Overview
- April 2012 – Business Intelligence Market Overview
- January 2012 – Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Market Overview
GersonLehrman Group for Investor Community
- August 2012 – Data Integration Market Overview
Actian, Actuate, IBM, MicroStrategy and Sybase
- October 2013 – Data Science As A Service
- March 2010 – ASE Cluster Edison implementation Success Story with IBM and Sybase in New York City and Chicago
- December, 2009 – How to successfully run Proof of Concept for ASE Cluster Edison with Sybase.
- November 2009 – Predictive Analytics Appliance at Actuate User Group Conference in New York.
- October 2009 – Predictive Analytics Appliance at Actuate User Group Conference in San Francisco.
- September 2009 – Surviving and Thriving with Smarter Analytics Webcast with Sybase, IBM and MicroStrategy in Chicago, Boston, and Stamford, CT.
- August 2009 – Advance Analytics presentation with Sybase, IBM and MicroStrategy in New York.
- October 2007 – IBM’s data warehouse solution, IBM Information on Demand conference, Las Vegas.
- October 2007 – Database and Systems Migration – Sybase Tech Wave, Las Vegas
Ms. Okhandiar is responsible for solutions and engagement management for mLogica. She has over 20 years of experience in managing, architecting, designing and implementing of information technology projects for large clients.
- Migrating Legacy Client/Server PowerBuilder Apps to Web-Enabled PB Apps,
PowerBuilder-Sys-con, June 17, 2009 (PDF)
- Power Builder Tutorial, Deploying Web Form .NET applications to IIS in Vista
PowerBuilder-Sys-Con, Aug 1, 2008 (PDF)
- e-Learning – ICLORD Conference in Kerala, India, October 2007
- e-learning – ICLORD Conference in Bangkok, Thailand, June 2005
- Choosing More Effective Keywords To Increase Traffic To Your Website
Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Business Connection, July 2004
- “Using Technology To Improve Communication Between Student, Parent and School” Presentation at the School-to-Career Conference in Anaheim, CA, 2004.
Building A Website For Your Company
Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Business Connection, July 2003
- “Steps for developing a Website”, Irvine Chamber of Commerce, 2003.
- Article on Education Planning Management Information System (EPMIS), St. Lucia, 2001
With a career characterized by innovation and initiative, Dr. McCord brings a deep level of expertise in analytics, business intelligence and relational database management to mLogica. Prior to mLogica he managed his own consulting business focusing on technologies for web services, databases and security.
- MOUG Fall Conference 2009 – Dr. Robert McCord, mLogica’s Chief Architect / CIO, address the NWOUG Fall Conference attendees regarding “The Great Leap Forward in Business Intelligence” on October 23, 2009 at 2:15pm.
- NWOUG Fall Conference 2009 – Dr. Robert McCord, mLogica’s Chief Architect / CIO, address the NWOUG Fall Conference attendees regarding “The Great Leap Forward in Business Intelligence” on September 15, 2009 at 2:00pm.
- Join mLogica at the NCOAUG Training Day, August 21, 2009 at the Drury Lane Theater & Conference Center, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2009 – Dr. Robert McCord, mLogica’s Chief Architect / CIO, address the ODTUG’s Kaleidoscope 2009 attendees regarding “The Great Leap Forward in Business Intelligence” on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 2:15pm.
Software specialist with proven skills in database and data warehouse administration, quality assurance, tools development and problem determination.
- Alvarez, V.M., (2004), “.NET and DB2 UDB”, .NET Developer’s Journal, Vol. 2, Issue 9 pp. 32-34.
- Alvarez, V.M., (2004), “Stinger takes flight.”, DB2 Magazine, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 48-51.
- Alvarez, V.M., (2003), “Plugging into Faster Data Access”, DB2 Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 54-57.
- Alvarez V.M. et al. (1996), “IDEA: A Java-based Interdisciplinary Engineering Advisor Tool”, Nortel Design Forum, Paper 29.